Pages

May 10, 2013

High Five for Friday!



1. I flew up to State College to watch my sister Tracy graduate from Penn State last weekend!  Unfortunately, this was the only salvageable family photo, all the rest are blurry. :(

2. Before I came back to Myrtle Beach, I went to DC (where I grew up) and got to spend some Cinco de Mayo time with my bff from high school, Jenni.  Fun fact: we have been friends for what, ten years now, and this is probably only the third photo of us to exist.

3. Bath time with these three babies, since someone felt the need to smash poop with his feet and bring it all through the house.  (Big guy, I'm looking at you!)

4. Tuesday kind of evolved into take-your-girlfriend-to-work-day, so this is how I spent most of my time.

5. Breakfast, I love you any time of day.
 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
Linking up with Lauren for H54F!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think!