Pages

Jun 1, 2013

High Five for... Saturday?

1. Last Saturday I did the Dirty Myrtle Mud Run. (I'm third from the right, in case you can't tell!)  It was the first time I've run since I did a 5k in February, and even though it was about the same length, the twenty-seven obstacles meant you never had to run for very long, which is always a plus!
2. The Boathouse is a locals' staple in Myrtle Beach on Sundays: they're directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, so you can bring your boat right up to the stage and listen to their free concerts.  I'm not lucky enough to have a boat, but watching Parmalee from the grass was still fun.
3. I've had this bikini top since high school and wear it exactly twice a year - Memorial Day and July 4th (duh).  This is me and the bf at a Memorial Day cookout with friends (not pictured, but I promise they exist).
4. Two o'clock beer while house hunting.  Hey, it's stressful!  I think we finally found a place in Wilmington though, so that is worth celebrating!
5. My youngest sibling David turned nineteen this week - insane! (This is a pic from his high school graduation last year, but I love it, so outdated or not, I'm using it.)

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday... even if I am a day late!
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!